Shoot, where was I going with that point?
Oh yes, anyway, what I'm saying is that in my case, "versatility" could be the death knell for my blog. Take, for example, last week. In just one week I've blogged about my dogs, my cat, my flower garden, kids' toilet humor, bad mothering skills, mooning senior citizens and now, blogging "awards". I wouldn't exactly call that a good blogging strategy, would you? In fact, I think my blog might suffer from a little Blog Multiple Personality Disorder (BMPD). (Yes, I'm aware BM is part of that acronym.)
But out of great respect for my friend,
So in order to accept I have to:
- Name the awarder - Shannon.
- Tell you seven
uselessrandom things about me.
- Award this award to seven other bloggers.
Random things about me:
- I frequently eat cereal (Special K Red Berries) for lunch. (Note: I did not say I only eat cereal for lunch.)
- I am indecisive in the grocery store.
- When I was a small girl, I thought I wanted 12 kids and to live on a farm with lots of animals. (True - ask my Dad.)
- I've never liked to read classic literature (gasp), which makes me ashamed. (This one might get its own post one day.)
- I share my birthday (not year) with Lucille Ball. (If you need to Google her, you might be too young to be reading my blog.)
- I am a middle child. (Therefore, the psychological research findings are arguably true.)
- I can fold my wrists flat so that my thumbs touch my forearms. :)
And now for the passing of the award.
Honestly, I'm not passing the "award" as much as I'm genuinely recognizing one (sometimes) pet blogger for just having one of the coolest blogs I know. She's got her own little semi-private party going on over in not-warm-enough:
And I just think it's about time she started loosening up her membership requirements. Seriously, go check Bermtopia out - and don't let the ornery-looking scantily-clad toddler put you off.
As for the rest of you who have just read through this silly post, YOU ALSO GET THE AWARD. All my readers are versatile (and tolerant, kind,
(Disclaimer: If you copy "Ethel" and put her on your blog, you must give due credit to her creator, Shanimal's Crackers, which means that you, in effect, are agreeing to advertise her blog, free of charge, and without strings, for as long as you display the award on your blog. I received no money, gifts or favors from Shanimal's Crackers in exchange for this message.)