Blog Superlative #4 - Most likely to cause spontaneous farts, urination or computer screen ruination.
(Also known as my funniest post.)
Folks, I don't presume to know this. I've never actually lost bodily function control reading or writing my own blog. At least not because it was funny. :) Furthermore, I wouldn't be so proud as to suggest that anyone has even come close to validating the claim in this post - except that a very few of you have told me so. In fact, one of my readers (who shall go unnamed - you know who you are) has even suggested that I show some kindness and provide readers with Depends. (By the way, this person knows all the right things to say.) :)
Well, anyway, all I'm saying is I can't pick my funniest post. So instead, here are a handful of posts (in chronological order) that you, my awesome readers, have either spewed, snorted or nearly peed upon (and later told me about).
- How to Clean House So Guests Won't Suspect You Own Indoor Dogs
- Funky Town - The Dog Version
- The Importance of Enunciation When Training Your Dog
- Let me tell ya 'bout the butterflies and the bees...and the flowers...and the...huh?
- It's Wordless Wednesday - Lazy Tongues and Half Moons - Sure to Bring Vertical Smiles
- When Dewi Met Georgia (A Red Hot Cardigan Love Story)
- Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way by Dewi - Fruity Soap
Oh, and in case you missed Wednesday's post, I understand that one got a few
leaks snorts laughs, too. :)
And speaking of
leaks pee laughs, I'll close with this photo of Jon Farleigh (and some wisdom from March 3, 2011):
You can pee and you have a nose, but please don't pee on your friend's nose. :-(
|....or stick your nose where it doesn't belong!|
[Editor's comment: See the yellow stripe? Yeah, Dewi peed on his nose.]
See you Monday with the last Superlative. (I bet you can't wait.)
Hope your weekend is warm and spews with fun! :)