My older two kids and I went to see The Muppets last Friday. This is worthy of a post on my "mostly dog" blog for a few reasons:
- Jon Farleigh is part Muppet. (See image below.)Okay, not really, but he could have been! Do you not agree?By the way, this photo was taken minutes after his breeder delivered him into my forever care. And she (Liz) doesn't know this (because I was pretending to be calm), but I was giddier than a 9-yr-old girl in the front row of a Justin Bieber concert - who had just touched his arm and scored the layered shirt off his back - plus got to go back stage and get an autographed photo of the two of them together. :)
You decide. Did Jon Farleigh miss his calling as a Muppet?
- I grew up watching Sesame Street (on a TV much like the one in my blog background), and a few years later, The Muppet Show. I Love Muppets. Muppets are funny and they use good grammar.
- The movie is excellent. No, we're not talking Best Picture Oscar - they're Muppets. But if you like feeling happy and silly and long for laugh-out-loud campy musical numbers, or pine for that cherished (Sunday @ 7:30 p.m. late 70s) TV time slot of yore, to once again take you away from your troubles and cares, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU.
Image Source: Photobucket
- Animal rocks! Literally and figuratively.
- Rowlf the Muppet is a dog.
Really, you should go see the movie. On the big cinema screen - as the Muppets would like for you to.
P.S. Dear Disney, please put The Muppet Show back on TV. Thank you.