Congratulations to Red Dog Mom, whose entry was randomly selected to win the Caption Dewi Giveaway!
THANK YOU to everyone who entered (and who left a comment just for fun)!
Speaking of fun, I thought I'd share the caption entry that I think most accurately depicts Dewi's expression in the photo.
Submitted by CardiLover:
And then, for even MORE fun, I went ahead and added my own caption (which really and truly depicts Dewi's expression):
Okay, NOT!!!!!!! That's how *I* look when the prunes kick in.
NOT!!!!!!!! I don't eat prunes. :)
Want to know something else?
Remember how on Monday my butt got frozen out in the snow?
Well, it got better.
Know what happens when the public water person comes out to your house unannounced and (for reasons unknown to considerate man) swaps out your water meter?
Well, I'll tell you:
- You only get to take the first half of your shower.
- You get shampoo and soap in your eyes.
- You run around yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" because rinsing your face with toilet bowl water is NOT an option.
- You remember the jug of distilled water that you put under the kitchen counter when Herman the Aquasaur was still alive.
- You freeze your a** off again.
On the bright side, however, my hair was super shiny from the cold water rinse.
Oh, and if I were you, I'd keep a jug of this good stuff handy in your bathroom.
Always a pleasure to be of assistance.