|Words to live by?|
And by cleaned I mean:
- Two hours before the first visitor arrived, the whole family divided and conquered the "living areas." (The bedrooms were sealed shut and declared off limits.)
- Piles of "kid" debris got relocated. (To behind closed doors/drawers.)
- The floor got a quick once-over with the vacuum. (Leaving plenty of pet hair still drifting around.)
- The largest flat surfaces were dusted. (What kid notices dust anyway?)
- The guest bathroom was disinfected. (Not exactly sparkling, but at least no one would catch a disease.)
- The Febreeze vanilla-scented oil warmer was plugged in. (Because the rug smelled like dog.)
- The Jelly Donut-scented Yankee Candle was lit. (As a distraction.)
And it was good enough.
Except that it wasn't, because I was compelled to make a sign, saying:
"Don't Fret Pet Hair"
Ironic, considering I'm the one who's doing the fretting. :)
|Why would someone fret our hair, dude?|