Due to technical difficulty with my aging PC, which, for most of the afternoon and evening, refused to communicate with my camera, which contained all my recent (and relevant to today's post) photos, I'm sharing the "companion" post to last Friday's "life lesson" classic. (Which, since Jon Farleigh was with the groomer getting his "summer cut" today, is ironically fitting.)
Originally posted on October 4, 2011:
Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way by Jon Farleigh - Ingesting Hair
Jon Farleigh swallowed some of his own hair (never mind how I know this), which, this afternoon, led to a series of unfortunate events.
At this time, Jon Farleigh will take over the blog and tell the story in his own words (okay, mostly pictures).
Hairy dogs, please play close attention.
If you eat some hair and get that "not-so-fresh" feeling, DO NOT use this...
...when you should be using this...
...or else the Mom person will use these...
Please leave me now.
Poor dude. :)
I'll see everyone back here on Wednesday (not tomorrow - as I'll be detained - from my PC) with photos and thoughts about Dewi and me spending today without Jon Farleigh. :)
Have a great day!