Everybody, say hello to furry, purry and derpy Maddox! ☺
- Yes, I skipped "rhymes with 'hump' day." Who knows? Next week might have a "rhymes with 'fri' day" in it!
- I haven't done a cat post in TOO long, and couldn't have you all forgetting that I interact with them on a daily basis.
- Maddox (a former shelter "less-adoptable") is 10+ years old, crotchety, has fish eyes (from certain angles), is orally malodorous, has thumbs...and his quirks are so endearing that I could explode with affection. It's a good thing he waited for me at the Richmond SPCA.
- I found these unpublished pics in a file folder. I'd been playing around with my Canon's (a "bridge" point-and-shoot) zoom lens...
His sea glass-colored "fish" eyes are pretty striking, huh?
- Here's a dog picture, because I just noticed something in it and wanted to share...
Notice the headbands say "kiss me" on them. Do you also notice their different techniques? Dewi's pucker and Jon Farleigh's seductive stare? OK, those aren't "techniques," they're totally staring at the treats in my hand! They can't read their own headbands! (But if they could, they'd totally have different techniques!)
Shhhh, Maddox is purring....