Um [fumbling and long awkward silence], I'd like to thank Banjo and Millie for this
Kay, seriously, I'm supposed to play nicely and tell you seven things about me and/or my blog subjects:
- I'm a southern girl through and through, y'all.
- I have three kids at home who are old enough to know better.
- I recieve no monetary compensation - ever.
- I have previously received monetary compensation for writing and editing...very exciting technical online manuals.
- I have been to Guam.
- I love all animals; even stopped my car just 100 yards from my home to scooch a lazy black snake across the road. My kids were horrified. Isn't he/she (snake) beautiful?
There she (he) goes... This is the part where I back away slowly.
- I'm not a big talker in real life. (You think I'd have many friends if I went on like this all day??)
Alright, here's the part where I'm perplexed. I'm supposed to pass the *award* on to 16 other bloggers, but I'm afraid I will diss someone. So, since I owe my entire blogging career (all two months of it) to a few awesome corgi bloggers who so graciously either blog-rolled me or follow me, I'm gonna tag all of them (the ones I know about) HOPING that they'll, in turn, tag all the other corgi people whom I don't want to diss. OKAY?
And, the awards go to:
- Red Dog Mom - Life with The Horde
- Taryn - A Tail of Two Cardis
- Cindy - Random thoughts on random things
- Janet - Simple Things
- Ashley - Running with The Fur-Herd
- Laurie - The Daily Corgi
- Boo's Mom - Darby's Daily
- Buddy's and Bear's Mom - It's Me Buddy's Blog
- Builder Mama - Builder Mama
- Penni - Elyan Cardigans
- Paige - Dexter Diary
- Chewie - Chewie Chat
- Dawn - Days at Daybreake
- Ana - Cardigan Tales
- Kim - Samhain Cardigans Blog
- Laura - My Favorite People Are Dogs
Pass it on!